Family Ministries Pastor - Mid Rivers Campus
Reports to: Mid Rivers Campus Pastor
Partners with: Ministry Team Children's and Youth Pastor
Direct reports: Children’s Ministry Team, Youth Ministry Team, College Ministry Team
Summary of Position
The Family Ministries Pastor at the Mid Rivers Campus is a champion for homes and families. This person is the advocate for the next generation ministries of the Campus, and will oversee the structures and environment within the campus to ensure cross ministry discipleship. The unique function of this position is to be the key advocate of parents and families, coordinating with all ministries within the church to make the biggest strategic impact on households. We want to help parents succeed as the primary voice in the lives of their kids.
A successful person in this position would be highly relational, organized and able to coach ministry leaders. Their ministry dream will be to create alignment between the church and the home for all birth-18 focused ministries.
Areas of Responsibility
The Family Ministries Pastor will directly lead parent, caregiver and home focused initiatives. They will also oversee the discipleship programs, community activities and the staff of children’s, youth and college ministries. This Pastor will collaborate with ministries and leaders at all organizational levels to achieve these goals.
Job Duties Include
- Support and champion the overall mission and vision of Calvary Church
- Unify children’s, youth and college ministries teams at the Mid Rivers campus
- Oversee relational, engaging ministries that result in spiritual growth
- Coach children’s, youth and college ministries teams to reach their potential
- Elevate children’s, youth and college ministry leaders to build healthy relationships with families
- Partner with Ministry Team to implement strategy curriculum at the Mid Rivers Campus
- Partner with the Mid Rivers Campus Pastor to develop and implement a plan for on-going parent discipleship, enrichment and encouragement, in collaboration with other Campus ministries
- Work with other ministry teams to ensure that there are opportunities for all generations to worship, learn and serve together.
- Resource parents in relevant ways
- Facilitate and coordinate the recruiting, training, orientation, oversight of volunteers along with the children’s, youth and college ministries teams
- Give oversight to key seasonal events including VBS, Camps and Family Experiences
- Collaborate with age-appropriate sports ministries at the Campus
- Effectively welcome, invite and seek new families to benefit from your ministry
- Experience leading Children’s, Youth, Family or related church ministries
- Seminary degree is preferred
- Experience with Orange strategy and tools is desired but not required
Interested Candidates Contact Dan Borth at Dan.Borth@calvary.church